Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Countdown to Lift-Off

Well...I am figuring that I will get this thing started when I return from Omaha, NE where I will be attending a dog show and visiting with folks I usually only get to see once or twice a year. There is a dinner get-together involved on one night - so I see no point in starting low-carb, only to almost immediately crash! Just a bit too self-defeating, even for me! Also working on getting rid of the heavy-carb items that are currently at the house - one of those items being, you guessed it....tortilla chips.

I am also working on finding more low-carb recipes to utilize. Really need to find easy breakfast items, since I tend to eat breakfast in the car while driving to work.

May have to go ahead and re-join E-Diets too! They had lots of great recipes and spelled out meal plans using an Atkins approach.

No comments: